Teams looking to modernize their M&A process need to be equipped with the right tools and technology. Luckily, now there are platforms designed specifically for M&A and due diligence.
It requires a thorough M&A process, swift decision making, and strategic planning. During diligence, information that is highly confidential is gathered, which requires the utmost security and control. Due to the high value of most M&A deals, each step and decision needs to be thorough, without compromising valuable time.
Teams need convenient access to deal information, and have access to changes as soon as they happen. This is why deal teams need to be using software specifically designed for M&A. During a deal, the only consistent factor is change. Teams need to be able to access information quickly and adapt functionalities as the deal progresses.
DealRoom was built by previous M&A industry professionals, for M&A industry professionals.Not only does it utilize smart technology and adapt to innovation, it is also completely secure. It is compliant with industry standards, but also takes additional security measures. DealRoom helps users feel and stay completely in control.
• lack of organization
• work silos
• duplicate work
• unclear roles
• deal fatigue
• failure to plan for integration
Traditional M&A processes involve multiple platforms and disorganized communication, especially during due diligence. Teams send diligence request back and forth on Excel trackers, email threads, chat tools, and more. This often leads to information chaos and a slower diligence process.
Software specifically built for M&A can prevent common M&A process issues, and help teams build effective, strong workflows.
For example, DealRoom's platform is designed for M&A professionals, by M&A professionals, and it provides:
Efficiency - An innovative design enables teams to have a better process and stay in control
Accessibility - Users have convenient, quick access to real-time information
Synergy - All parts of diligence can be completed in one platform
It is a diligence management platform with a user-friendly design that enable users to:
1. Establish Control - Easily set up and manage any deal
2. Benefit from innovative features - Live-linking documents, drag-and-drop upload, and communication all in one platform
3. Detailed Reporting - Create document, file, and other activity reports with one click
4. Granular Analytics Track Room Activity - Know which users opened specific documents and files
5. Bulk Capabilities - Save crucial time by completing tasks, such as uploading in bulk
6. Personalization - Customize the platform to meet your deal team’s needs
7. Smart Technology - Suggested files and smart search prevent duplicate work
8. Industry Security/Certification Standards & More - DealRoom goes above and beyond industry security standards