Thriving in Times of Change With Flexibility in Your Integration Planning
About the event
“Teams should not be afraid to make mistakes. No one has all the answers. You just have to be able to work on the deal's assumptions.” - Staci van Schagen.
During integration, things don’t always go as planned. Teams must be able to pivot and adapt to the ever-changing needs of the project.
In this webinar, Staci van Schagen, Head of M&A Integration & Disentanglement at Philips, shares her ways on how to thrive in times of change with flexibility in integration planning.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Running a global integration program
- Fostering continuous improvement in IMO
- Delivering integration outcomes
- Dealing with uncertainties during integration planning
- Upskilling scenario planning