How to Manage Deals From Strategy to Closing in M&A Part 1
About the event
"The transaction and the integration are all critical. But integration is hard, so you need to make sure that the integration team is well aligned as early as possible." - Andy Wijaya
Andy's engineering background has taught him to be methodical and structured in his approach to M&A. He believes that the ability to zoom in and out of deals is crucial to effectively managing the process.
In this episode of the M&A Science Podcast, Andy Wijaya, Senior Director of M&A at KLA, discusses how to manage deals from strategy to closing.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How an engineering background helped Andy to manage M&A
- Zooming in and zooming out of deals
- A fully aligned diligence and integration team
- Fast Decision-making framework
- Getting feedback from team members