Executing Various Strategies and How to Get a CEO on Board
About the event
“Alignment on what you're trying to accomplish from a business need perspective is critical when deciding the type of acquisition to execute." - Rohit Dave.
To avoid deal fever, a deal team must obtain buy-in from the CEO and board of directors. To get buy-in, Rohit suggests two things: using data and creating stories.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Different types of M&A strategies
- Identifying the right strategy to use
- Three ways to generate deals
- How to drive deal success
- Getting buy-in from leadership