Executing M&A Without Corporate Development
About the event
“Acquiring companies has a lot more to do with selling than with buying. It's about selling the concept of the combined company.” – Michael Farlekas.
When sourcing deals, Michael emphasizes that approaching target companies is similar to a sales process. The key is to sell the vision of the combined company’s value and be persistent.
In this webinar, Michael Farlekas, the CEO at E2open, discusses how to execute M&A without corporate development.
In this episode, you will learn how to:
- Shape M&A strategy without corporate development
- Source targets without corporate development
- Work with the executive team
- Approach due diligence without corporate development
- Establish the keys to success in M&A