Standing Up a Diligence and Integration Management Office
About the event
“The key is to have a small group of people who can move from integration to integration, who are committed to the sacred nature of integrations and can iterate as you get those lessons learned.” - Kerry Perez.
Corporate development typically involves their integration team a couple of weeks before closing a deal.
In this webinar, Kerry Perez, Head of Diligence and Integration Management Office (M&A) at AMN Healthcare, explains why teams should plan integration earlier and how to form a diligence and integration management office.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The difference between DIMO and IMO
- How they pick the integration lead
- What their diligence team looks like
- Kerry's role in every deal
- How to build a steering committee