We are looking for an Account Executive experienced managing and closing B2B SAAS sales.
DealRoom is a financial software company that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We help M&A professionals create secure and efficient workflows to drive efficiency and better outcomes.
Why was DealRoom started?
Founded in Chicago, DealRoom was created by a former M&A advisor, Kison Patel, who saw industry-wide technological inadequacies that prohibited deal success. He wanted to fill the gaps within the financial technology industry with a client-oriented culture.
What are we looking for?
As an Account Executive at DealRoom, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle, building new customer pipelines, cultivating relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiating & closing new business. We’re looking for a seasoned software sales executive with experience opening enterprise accounts, driven to be a top performer in sales, highly competitive, and at the same time a consummate team player.
- Represent DealRoom, demonstrating customer focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing.
- Quota Carrying position
- Account based target list
- Prep presentation decks and hand-outs
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Hubspot, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Develop and grow outbound sales function
- Identify and expand relationships with large enterprises. Managing complex sales cycle from business champion to C Level.
- Work with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. Evangelize DealRoom’s solutions that will help them customer achieve their M&A goals and improve overall process.
- Keep abreast of the financial services industry; competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced sales environment.
- Proficient with Google suite, Slack and Hubspot
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years experience with B2B SAAS sales
- Use a consultative approach to determine customer needs and establish trusting relationships with prospects
- Excellent Sales DNA and sales methodology
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results, not satisfied with the status-quo
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, goal-oriented and rapidly evolving environment
- Extremely competitive, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy winning as a team
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours.
- Work remote position with main office located in Chicago, IL
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Promotional opportunities based on performance