Position Type: Full-time/Entry-Level
Location: Remote, (EST or CST preferred)
We are looking for a detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our DealRoom team!
The Customer Support Specialist drives and innovates business solutions and digital transformations as well as consults with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points.
Who are we?
DealRoom is a financial software company that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We help M&A professionals create secure and efficient workflows for their complex transactions.
Where did DealRoom begin?
Founded in Chicago, DealRoom was created by a former M&A advisor, Kison Patel, who saw industry-wide technological inadequacies that prohibited deal success. He wanted to fill the gaps within the financial technology industry with a client-oriented culture.
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, research skills
- At least 1 year in customer support (SaaS) (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to adjust approach and communication style based on personalities and goals of customers
- Driven, intelligent, and enjoys collaborating with others
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- 100% Remote
- Career growth/learning budget
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k + matching
- Company paid laptop
- Great company culture
- Promotional opportunities based on performance
DealRoom is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the DealRoom family, embracing diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizinship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and any other protected status.